By installing the game on your mobile, a person is waiting for a pleasant pastime, and not a constant pop-up advertisement. Alas, most of the “free” applications are not them, and this is very annoying. Quite recently, a solution to this problem appeared – the Freedom application. Once the software has been installed on the device, it simulates the purchase process, which completely removes ads. However, there is one caveat, the game should be included in the list of applications that can be affected by focus.
Before using a simulated purchase, it is recommended that you familiarize yourself with all the features of the utility. Otherwise, you may encounter some difficulties:
- The user must have administrator rights;
- Mandatory account in the Google Play Store. Sometimes a service may not interface well with the utility;
- Perhaps disconnecting from the Market, or the occurrence of difficulties when connecting to the Internet;
- It is better to remove antiviruses, as they will affect the normal operation of the software. This is because they automatically mark a third-party program as a virus;
- If you do not want to remove the antivirus, you can try to add Freedom to the white list, this will help to remove pop-up alerts about the danger;
- If the utility is tired and you want to remove it, before that it is recommended to turn off the Market, otherwise the device may block;
- If during use you have any questions or problems, you can contact the 24-hour support service.
To get unlimited access to games at your disposal, you must follow these steps. It all starts with the download. As soon as the application is installed on your device, you need to allow it to use root rights. Do not worry if the installation process takes too long. At this time, all programs are scanned. Find the right game and run it. If you see a Freecard alert, then the software has done its job.
If you are tired of a dishonest game, then to uninstall you will need to do the following: Go to Freedom and press the “STOP” button. Proceed along the following path: Settings – Applications – Downloaded – and force a forced stop, and then delete.